View Single Post
      07-22-2014, 12:26 PM   #7
Swish
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Sport

I bought my 330xi new in March of 2006 and now have 153,000 on the odometer. It is the best car I've ever owned, without question, and it's been nearly bullet proof.

I have navigation and convenient access, along with the 'winter package'. The only problems I've had with the electrical system is the right rear window regulator (found one on e-bay for $70.00) that I just replaced on Sunday, and my steptronic shifter isn't working because the wires are snapped. There's a good DIY video (or two) on this site, and I did make one attempt to correct it, but couldn't get to the wires in question. I will attempt it again when I have some time.

I replaced very few parts that weren't considered maintenance. The water pump lasted nearly 120,000 and only one headlight bulb had to be replaced so far.

I fund the reliability to be incredible, and the x-drive has bee excellent in winter as long as the snow isn't so deep that you get yourself high-centered. Don't try to go thru heavy snow or you will need to be winched out!
Appreciate 0