View Single Post
      03-01-2013, 08:24 AM   #94
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by riM3 View Post
Easy dude - this is an enthusiast forum where performance axioms are always going to be the subject of spirited discussion.

I still don't really understand your claim that a car running a Stage 2 Map 1 with or w/o a DP is making 425hp... or how a dyno of a rw car with an IC, CP, DP, aggressive tune and extremely aggressive 50/50 mix of E85 (and do I read a WW kit as well?) is a 'lightly modded'... but it's impressive nonetheless.
I never said map 1...I was talking about map 5 the entire time. Also have no idea where you got 425hp from, I never claimed that either. We all know that IC gains don't really dyno; they just prevent heatsoak - and there is no meth kit on that car (again, where did you see a WW kit listed???). So the only difference between that car and my X1 as far as power goes is downpipes, which add about 20hp.

I do consider a car with simply a tune, chargepipe, and E85 lightly modded - as I think many people do. These are mods you can return to stock in 30 minutes flat by yourself. Heavily modded would include stuff like meth, RB turbos, etc.
Appreciate 0