View Single Post
      08-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #74
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

The only pisser is the way BMW has the M version package with the M wheel with pattle shifters online when you order the car. I never use them but looks good with the interior. Im still working on the complaint with BMW about getting them retro fitted..Ill keep u updated...[/QUOTE]

I am confused on this as well as i tried to "Build your own" on this ... Looks like you can order the paddle shifters and MSport package but only on certain models and colors ,bizarre. ... but then As a MT guy the past 20 years i bought my first car back in 09 135i with paddle shifters becuse of bad knees..No not as connected as a MT but MUCH MUCH better than putting the car in D, although DS is pretty aggressive and could almost live with that, but if it came dowm to me plunking 47grand on a small ute i would want the option to have control of the shifting with paddles and should be standard on MSport option...shifting with the center console shifter is not my cup of tea, the paddles are tolerable and does appease me somewhat...As far as the kidney grills looks are subjective but in my experience black grills in gloss or matte look better to me than chrome anything...i opted for Dry Matte CF on my car and love it...Good luck with the paddles and IMO thses should of been included on your car from the get go and you should not have to scramble now to get it retrof-fitted....but if that retrofit is needed have BMW do it at the dealership. Your dealer should do it for you for nothing...