View Single Post
      04-18-2014, 08:07 PM   #44
MicrophoneMic
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippers_FTW View Post
I dont know.. I think Clippers are a new team from the one that played spurs during regular season. what was the season series 1-2? I'm not sure I honestly dont remember.. But I think with our new pieces and the way we have been playing and with "everyone" healthy this series is going to 5-6 with Clippers winning. Also.. I belive Clippers beat Miami/Indiana... 2013-2014 NBA CHAMPION LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS!!!!!!!!
Regular season and the Playoffs are different beast altogether my man. Regular season wins/losses against a team are less meaningful in the postseason, especially if key players were out. The playoff game is MUCH slower and half-court oriented. I think the Clippers need 1 more year under Doc Rivers (they just got him this year) and some more retooling to the team before they can make a realistic push for a championship.

We'll see. But it's essentially now or never for the Spurs and they definitely know that. And with Kawhi Leonard & Danny Green (playing better plus another year of experience under their belt in their young careers) and with Belinelli & Mills (unreal how much Mills has improved from a cheerleader waving a towel and ZERO playing time to a really productive guard/scorer), the Spurs are MUCH better this year than last year. Just look at their overall record and that recent win streak.

And NEVER discount a team that is as hungry as they are. But as long as Tony Parker stays healthy, and Ginobli and Duncan do their thing, plus their much improved role players spreading the floor, is the reason why the Spurs are my favorite to take it all this year. This coming from a longtime Dallas Mavericks fan.

But that's why they play the games... Anything can happen. Bring it on!

Last edited by MicrophoneMic; 04-19-2014 at 02:48 AM..
Appreciate 0