10-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #60
CIWS
Moon Parasite
United_States
Rep
Drives: F98 X4M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grovsnus View Post
What I read from this figures, it's that the X6 is a flop, and something needs to happen to the einers to save them.
BMW never intended a high sales figure for the X6. Since the model has been for sale since 2008, if it was a flop, it would have been discontinued by now. Instead they continue to produce them and are now building the X4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
The sales numbers say the X3 is doing well, what I can't understand is why there is never any inventory on dealer lots especially 3.0. I check BMW of Columbia inventory several times a week ( they have two X3 2.8 in stock) and rarely get more than 4 total. They were moving like crazy late spring and summer when they got their inventory up to 6. They were selling one a week for sure. There must be a tight allocation system for X3's because as soon as they get a 3.0 its gone in a few days.
Must be your local dealership. My closest one has about 27 X3s in stock. The one near downtown Dallas has 28 of them.

2020 X4M Comp. (currently stock) - Was 2015 335 MSport -MPPK -Borla ATAK -Dinan Sport+ - E.R. Charge pipe / 2013 X1 35i Sport - Dinan tune / 2009 X6 50i Dinan badged
Appreciate 0