09-22-2012, 09:16 AM   #7
heisalan
Photographer
United_States
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseN127 View Post
Agreed, I actually just had a bit of a maddening day today with one of the sales managers (Brian). Of course the fact that he was preoccupied with pandering to Fred Davis (Redskins tight end) who was there at the same time didn't help my case.

At any rate, they definitely will give you a ticket for 35% if they're having a bad day. I was on the toll road early one morning last year heading towards Leesburg when a state trooper passed me going the other way. Pulled a u-turn through the median and came barreling down on me with his lights going. Whipped out his tint-meter and tested it at 37% and issued me a ticket. No other offense observed or cited. On the other hand, I have driven cars for years with varying levels of tint (20% at darkest) and that's the only problem I've had.
Righto, Brian was bad bad mannered everytime (guess his eyes are always floating, is he sobered or high?). They seem to have 2 GM, another guy with eyeglasses is from Morocco, quite exquisite at customer service.

Hahaha, just got doctor's signature at Sun-shade waiver application..... Will get 35% with no risk.

VA is notorious for State troopers carrying tint meter devices (only state troopers). Other states? Other than Oklahoma, not as far as I know.