12-12-2019, 04:38 PM   #10
darkrom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBimmerX1 View Post
I flashed mine a few days ago after seeing this thread. THANK YOU! Moved on from the Dinan stage 2 flash. I am running MHD stage 2+ but with my stock DP. I checked with MHD and since I am otherwise FBO and not tracking the car I'm good to go. The power is awesome! Car is overall running smooth but in some situations it feels like it is still adapting. What's everyone else running and how's been your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrom View Post
MHD did it those crazy brilliant bastards. I haven't reviewed all the details but there is a software unlock for late model E series now!

I'm beyond excited. I'll be flashing this weekend when I get home and can review the needed steps.
There is some kind of low throttle issue with this particular tune. Others are reporting it. I'm actually flashing back to stock for now but will be updating again as soon as they address this. It's a little too surgey and clunky for me right now but the fact that it's unlocked is everything. I'll wait for them to update the maps. I might be ready for stage 2 by then.
Appreciate 0