View Single Post
      01-06-2013, 11:32 PM   #6
Kool-Kat
Private
Rep
Drives: X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireline43 View Post
Ok, so wife has a vw tiguan and I have a e90 335i. I really like her car more because its an easier lifestyle car. Ie: easier to drive a dog around in, put dirty items in, strap a bike on the back without feeling like in scratching the paint.

Now I like the 335i, but its a bit too refined for my day to day operations. Is the x1 a better version of the tiguan or should i look elsewhere?
Went from a Touareg to an X1 and I have no regrets...except of course off Road ability...which the X1 isn't too bad at so far, I do agree the BMW is a bit delicate and I'm a rough kinda guy, but in exchange for a sporty, comfortable, advance car you sacrifice brute force, but to me that's jumping curbs, driving in ruts, mud and deep water...which most don't do, as long as I can throw my huge suitcase, my snowboard or music equipment in the back and take off (which I can) I'm good, you should be fine. Very sufficient for small families and couples and outdoorsy people's and btw any other car including the tiguan most peeps avoid scratching n such so...

Those are my thoughts
Appreciate 0