View Single Post
      11-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
Jim2013X1
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocGuy View Post
So I'm giving myself a week to make my final decisions on what exactly I will be ordering with my X1. The final details are harder to decide on that I thought!

I'm definitely getting an xDrive 28i in Mineral Grey. Cold Weather and Ultimate packages. Black leather. The rest of the details are fairly minor, but I am having trouble deciding. But I've narrowed it down to 3 choices.

1. The base line model, no line. I like the price of this one. I like that I can get wood trim on the inside, although it is the light wood. No sport seats.

2. The Sport line. I like the black leather trimmed in red. Love the sport seats (this is the only way I can get sport seats, the M is not for me). No wood trim. I'm not entirely sold on the aluminum trim, but I don't like the high gloss black. If I could get the wood here the deal would be done.

I also like the outside of this. It has more black than the others, specifically the undercarriage pieces that stick out on the front and back. It looks nicer with the Mineral grey.

3. The Xline. Here the dark wood trim is my favorite. Love it. And I also love the Y spoke wheels. Again, my favorite of the wheels offered looks wise. No sport seats. And there is also too much silver (chrome?) on the outside, specifically the grill covers in silver I do not like.

Again, these are all pretty minor differences in appearance. But if I'm ordering it I just want to be sure that I'm going to like it. I'm kind of leaning towards the Sport model just for the seats. Some of the outside appearance things won't matter much when I'm sitting in the car driving. But the seats will matter. That might be the deciding factor.

It is frustrating that I can't get it to be exactly how I want!!!

Any thoughts or comments on these 3 configurations? Any thoughts on the non-sport seats? Any thoughts on the aluminum trim in the Sport line?

Thank you much.

The Sports Seats in the Sport Line are amazing. I have the Coral Red and they really pick up nicely with the red stitching on the stearing wheel and floor mats.
Appreciate 0