View Single Post
      09-22-2012, 06:59 AM   #8
mabrahams
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 M-Sport 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by X1MSPORT View Post
That has been the hot topic! Like others, I thought that the vehicle came standard with paddle shifters as that is what the build via bmwusa.com stated. After I got home from the dealership on 7/31/12 from placing my order, I searched online and found the order guide and realized that it's not standard and the code on my vehicle inquiry report was without paddle shifters. I called the dealership immediatly but the person who input my order was busy and asked me to call back the next morning. I called the next morning (8/1/12) and my vehicle had already started production as of 7:30 am and the dealership doesn't open until 8:30 am and thus it could not be changed. While I would have liked to have them, I didn't harp about it because I probably would not have used them that much. However, what I do have an issue with is feeling like the information published to customers is misleading.
Gotcha. I was lucky enough to order it with the 7XA option. That's interesting that the X-Line has the stitching on the seats; however the one with black seats do not. (?)

Very nice.
Appreciate 0