View Single Post
      06-01-2015, 09:29 AM   #13
improvius
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 X1 X28i

Oops, pics should be fixed above now.

New wheels/tires should be arriving today. I love the look of the OEM 421 wheels, but it's time to lighten up and ditch the runflats. More pics tonight!

After almost a week of driving, I'm still not a fan of the throttle response. It has enough power, but getting to that power feels like work, whereas it felt effortless in the GTI. Sprintbooster might be in order, tough I don't like the idea of paying $400 just to have a proper accelerator. Another small peeve is playing music from my USB drive. The search feature is nice enough, but it gets weird when you have multiple albums by the same artist. If I select an artist, then select "All Albums," it arranges the tracks in alphabetical order rather than letting me play them in album order. My 5-year-old Pioneer HU could do this, so I'm not sure why it's so difficult for iDrive. Meh.

Oh, and I can't get the Homelink to learn my Chamberlin garage remote. It won;t even get past the first step of picking up the signal from the remote. I guess I'm going to have to go back to the dealer for that.
Appreciate 0