View Single Post
      12-22-2014, 09:35 AM   #16
jayfro72
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 550i sport

Crossfit is a great program if you find a good box (some suck). Do some research, listen to your coaches and swallow your pride. I have seen some amazing results and lives changed over the past 5 years. Most importantly, diet is 80% of your results.
The Zone diet is a pain and requires lots of planning, Paleo is easy. Just like the crossfit program itself, wade slowly into the paleo thing. STICK WITH IT!!! You will get strong and lean.
I've seen no more injury in my box than I saw in 15 years as a competitive triathlete.... And no deaths!!!! I'm 42 and look and feel like I'm 28.
Like I said, swallow your pride, take your time, listen to your coaches and you will love it. You will see results.
As far as the whole "cult" thing goes.... Your in a forum talking with a bunch of dudes that are so into BMW's that they joined a forum to talk about BMW's with a bunch of dudes. That's half the fun!!!
Be safe and enjoy, whatever your fitness pursuit is!
If you need any other advice let me know. I'm USAW certified, have my CSCS and I'm a Crossfit L1 Coach.

Last edited by jayfro72; 12-22-2014 at 09:47 AM..
Appreciate 0