View Single Post
      12-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #10
JetLee
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i Cabrio, '87 CTTC

Interested in feedback on suspension compliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettndeb View Post
...19 inch rims/sport suspension actually feels pretty good on the road of Arizona....more "compliant" than our 135 MSport Convertible for sure...
Interesting feedback - let us know more about the suspension compliance/feel as you drive it more. Many of the concrete freeways here in SoCal have cupped sections and uneven transitions making for a bumpy ride. I've held back on getting an X1 xDrive35i M Sport Line as I thought my 2010 135i Convertible with M Sport package felt more refined/compliant in the suspension area, and I was looking for a nicer ride. My lease is ending around the end of the year and I've been considering the X3 with M Sport Package or Sport Activity Package, possibly with DHP (requiring ordering the vehicle) or the Audi Q5 3.0T with S-Line which has adaptive damping suspension/Audi select drive controls. I may go MB GLK 350 for a more luxurious ride.

I really liked the looks/handling of the 19" wheel/tire combo but couldn't find any all season tires to fit them for my occasional trips into the mountains and snow. Starting with orders this month the M Sport Line X1 with 18" wheels comes with all-season tires, so I would be set for light snow/winter driving.

Lee

Last edited by JetLee; 12-02-2012 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0