View Single Post
      05-24-2012, 04:07 AM   #19
Mulberry
Catuvellauni
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive23d MSport

Thanks for your compliment.

The car was originaly a 23d Xline SE and the panels that needed to be changed to 'create' the M Sport were the front, sills, rear, and all four wheel arches.

If you look carefully at the front wheel arch on an SE and compare it to the M Sport you will see the difference at the bottom front.

My car was specified as an M Sport from new with the sports suspension, sports seats, anthracite headlining etc so the conversion of the panels was all that was required to complete the transformation.

If you don't want to spend the amount required to achieve a full conversion, then AC Scnitzer have a different front panel that would fit, the remaining panels then being colour coded. Another alternative would be to just fit a front from the uplift model? Hope this helps.

I've no regrets about having the conversion done, and when the tyres need replacing later this year I will be changing the wheels to 19" type 324 in ferric grey , and yes I know it's a complete waste of money but it's just got to be done......

Last edited by Mulberry; 11-15-2012 at 09:38 AM..
Appreciate 0