skylineguv
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 Macan Turbo, Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by benaj View Post
Skylineguy,

Your wheel fitment looks spot on. Would you please share your wheel specs, width F/R, offsets, possible spacers used, etc?

It is time to for us to start to settle in on aftermarket wheel choices and there is limited information out there as to what aggressive wheels fitments work on the new X1.

Thanks
Wheels are Work VS-XX. If I remember correctly, the fronts are 19"x9" +26 offset A disk and the rears are 19"x10.5" +29 offset O disk.
Tires are Michelin PSS, 245/40/19 fronts, 275/35/19 rears.

If you're not interested in rolling fenders/fender trim tabs, getting friendly with the dremmel on those fender trim pieces, or gently persuading fenders liners to take a modified shape with a heat gun etc, then a setup similar to mine isn't advisable. That's not to say it was a particularly difficult task, it's just obviously not in everyone's comfort zone massaging body pieces to make wheels and tires fit properly. If that is your "bag", then good on you.....my setup certainly isn't at the limit of possibilities if you're inclined to push things a little further.

I like relatively aggressive but still day to day usable wheel fitments. I didn't really buy the X1 as an SUV but more of a wagon, hence the direction it's going. Despite the odd path for an SUV, reactions to it have been overwhelmingly positive.....after the initial "WTH is that" type questions of course
Appreciate 0