11-05-2011, 03:42 PM   #38
Canadian eh!
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 440xi Gran Coupe!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinamo View Post
Can you post few pictures from your X1 with Rial wheels on it ? Thanks
Your timing of this question is good!! I mounted them up for the winter this afternoon, beautiful day for it today!

To repeat from my posts above these are Rial Salerno 17x8 inch wheels 29ET offset all around with 225/50-17 Pirelli Winter Sottozero 210 runflat tires.

Good looking combination I think!!

There is very little clearance between the inside of the wheel rim and the caliper!! maybe 5-8mm max!! 16 inch wheels need not apply!

The factory offset of an 8 inch wheel is 30et, these are 29et so they stick out a whopping 1 additional mm no real difference from stock.

Rear wheel look along the body, nicely centred in the opening, versus the stock 9 inch rear wheel in the next photo

Stock 9 inch rear look, remember this is a wider wheel with 255 rubber!!

Overall I am very happy Great fit and finish, they bolt right on with provided bolts (which are a bit longer than stock, due to the bolt depth in the wheel), they are hub centric at 72.5mm centre bore, they are EH2+ runflat tire compatible, my factory centre caps popped right in and they look like a factory wheel!!

In fact the 18" version of these mounted up with equal size summer tires all around would be a very nice looking and handling upgrade for those without the sport package!

Last edited by Canadian eh!; 11-05-2011 at 10:07 PM..
Appreciate 0