View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #6
Messi(ah)
Registered
Rep
Drives: X1

Mud flaps

Hi Alfonse,

FYI, I purchased these mud flaps off of ebay from a Chinese company for $75 Canadian plus $15 for shipping. A local body shop installed them for me for only $80. They fit perfectly and look exactly like the ones from BMW in the Photos section. Even not installing them myself, I saved at least $200 over buying from the dealership and having them install it.

By the way, my wife and I were in Barbados (Bridgetown Hilton) for 3 days last month and had an awesome time. She is from Trinidad and and I've been to most of the Carribean islands but I think Barbados is my favourite. I asked her why she couldn't be born in Barbados My Barbados flag keychain is right next to the X1 keychain. The beaches and the flying fish cutters are the best! I'm sure you got the panoramic sun roof to enjoy the sunshine. Here in Toronto, Canada the sun roof is only going to be in use for half the year. I did see one X1 in Barbados when I was there. Probably yours since I'm sure there aren't too many on the island. Did you have to get it imported directly from another island?

I don't have any other upgrades on my 28i aside from the Xenon lights and premium package (X-line, heated steering wheel and sun roof). Enjoy.

Regards,

Mark.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2009-2011-BMW...item19ce0db12f
Appreciate 0