View Single Post
      01-04-2016, 01:09 PM   #24
n54SQUAD
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpine White, Coral Red 335i

I came from being 5"10.5 260lbs and I dropped down to 190 solid . From straight conditioning determination from a long 10 hour shift at work to a 3 hour training session after to a bike ride to calm my thoughts. I did this because I knew myself I loved adventure and to hike to surf to snowboard and most of all just see the world. Being a relationship where I got comfortable led me to my drastic gain in weight, and I grew comfortable. With a break up I was like I'm never going through that again! And just continued to train for fun marathons like the spartan race and the tough mudder, stuff like that always makes me feel like I'm not just alone In the gym. It's always nice to become apart of something and to have hundreds and thousands of people training for the same goal to be the best version of them self . And now I just continue to do it everyday because , I wake up every morning and realize if I don't move my body and mind . I'll get stuck and the feeling of being in that stuck place gives me anxiety , and I'll take physical tiredness over that any day !
Appreciate 0