View Single Post
      01-28-2018, 11:43 PM   #15
DuSh
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i

There's tons of cheap phones like Xiaomi (Chinese brand) with same or better specs as iPhone or Samsung, but will I buy one? Probably not. I just don't see myself using it

Is Stinger a bad car? No. It's descent. It may not look as good as some BMW or Audi, but it got some good points. The thing is I can't imagine myself buying Kia, no matter the specs. Specs are not the only thing that defines the car. There's more to it (quality of materials, chassis, feel of the car, brand image and history, design, interior layout etc). Most people don't track their cars, they will never use even 50% of their cars capabilities. Yet they choose brand for many reasons and image coming with it. Just think about associations your mind draws with BMW and .......Kia. Drops Mic

P.S. For many who can't afford BMW or Mercedes etc. - Stinger may be a good choice. One thing tho, the Stinger that got reviewed costs ......$53k lol. So back to those people who can't afford BMW ...... well, guess what, I guess for that money one can buy a 530i for a mid size luxury sedan or M235i for some fun spirited drives - who will buy Kia lol?

Last edited by DuSh; 01-28-2018 at 11:49 PM..
Appreciate 0