View Single Post
      01-28-2018, 11:26 AM   #8
vinylengraver
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i

In terms of quality, affordability, reliability, level of equipment and warranty KIA is hard to beat. Stinger is a great effort and it proves that anyone can make a great car if they try. This is no longer reserved to a few exclusive brands - technology is there, you just need the right people who have the guts to create a good product and it's a welcome news in my book.
Hyundai i30N in Europe took everyone by surprise, Genesis brand is a legitimate inferiority complex breaker and the new Stinger (more of an actual sub-brand in Korea without the KIA badge) is a revelation to me.
Here in Canada a loaded AWD GT V6 starts from $45K CAD.
It's a bargain IMO.
Allow for some incentives to kick in and with inevitable 0% financing it WILL sell in significant numbers and soon.
Let's face it - there's not a single negative review for this car, worldwide.
I think this is great news for every automotive enthusiast.
To me this car illustrates progress at its finest and proves that not everyone is focused on chasing sales figures while losing their identity in the process (like, dare I say BMW?)

Think Samsung. They dominate.
You're not embarrassed to own one, are you?
It is already happening for Hyundai, it will happen for Kia. Stinger and what comes next will make it happen. I truly believe it.

Last edited by vinylengraver; 01-28-2018 at 11:34 AM..
Appreciate 2
Soul_Glo13347.00
cxp213313.00