View Single Post
      05-20-2013, 05:39 AM   #10
vbbuilt
Private
Rep
Drives: x28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Schott View Post
Calm down. Accidents happen for various reasons and that's why we have insurance. Suing someone in this situation is a waste of time and money. The police are not going to take the time to investigate the cause of the accident. I'm sure she was ticketed and that's all that matters.
"Calm down"??? Distracted driving is #1 cause of accidents and leading cause of fatalities. I ride a motorcycle for commuting, on freeways and city streets. I've lost count of number of times these jerks aren't paying attention, yakking on their phone (I glance at those drivers when they make their "move") and without thought, shift lanes and cut me off. Thank god I have my wits to protect me and an extremely loud horn to wake them up. It's distinct safety hazard and should be penalized. Stop apologizing for those people!

BTW, if jitterygoat, god-forbid, had suffered injuries or fatalities, would you still be so forgiving stating "Accidents happen" and "Suing someone in this situation is a waste of time and money" hmmmm?

Vince.

Last edited by vbbuilt; 05-20-2013 at 06:53 AM..
Appreciate 0