View Single Post
      02-14-2014, 08:12 AM   #17
bmwx3805
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 14 cruze diesel and 2019 430I

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmoonclip View Post
'1803, what exactly are you trying to stash, and to what purpose? The area below the trunk floor should lend itself to most longarms that can be broken down, whether an AR or a double shotgun. They would be out of sight, tho' not secured beyond the normal doorlocks.
I have carry permits that are good in most states; when travelling thru' places like the People's Republic of Maryland, by law, my pistol has to be stored empty and separate from the ammo. Again, the area under the trunkfloor serves well; I use a lockbox secured with aircraft cable. A determined thief could cut the cable or force the box, but there's a limit on how much security there is room for.
So tell us some more. Long guns or handguns? Do they have to be secured, or just concealed? Or perhaps just stored so they don't whack each other?
Moon
i aint trying to conceal or stash anything. i just thought it would be kinda cool to have one for when i go out target shooting in the country. its a remington 870. and at this point i might just get a good case and put it in the trunk. i was really hoping some one would know something. but i guess not. lol. then again this is a bmw forum not a chevy forum haha.
Appreciate 0