Thread: Help
View Single Post
      04-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
Alfons
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Hi Mark,
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Barbados, affectionately referred as Bim. I am also happy to hear that you think Bim is a beautiful place, and I invite you to return as often as you can.

I spent a year and a half in Canada. The first nine months were spent at the University of Guelph and the remaining nine were spent in Toronto. I had the opportunity to visit Hamilton and some other cities. I enjoyed the Winter, but hated the Summer, the sun setting at 10 p.m.

I am comfortable with the X1, but dissatisfied with the inability to retrofit certain options. I do not have a sunroof, but wish I had the iDrive pre-fitted. It that were the case, I would be able to retrofit many more options. However, I will have to make do with what I do have. Regarding the X1 you saw, it was not mine (smile). There are quite a number of them in Barbados. And the one I have was brought in by the dealers, McEnearny.

Please stay in touch and let me know where I might be able to source some after market retrofit parts - front sensors, rain visors, CD changer etc.
Louis:
Appreciate 0