View Single Post
      06-18-2015, 08:11 PM   #1
improvius
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 X1 X28i

Canvasback hatch liner

I received my Canvasback liner in the mail today! Woohoo! In short, this thing seems pretty well-made and was super-easy to "install" in the X1. There are velcro strips in key areas that just stick right onto the OEM lining - no need for any additional fastening materials. I opted for side covers as well as an add-on flap to protect the lip of the hatch. Everything seems to stick pretty well. And I really like that each section of the 40/20/40 seats gets its own separate flap. Still want to use your fastening straps? No problem, just pull back the canvas. It's just velcro, so it only takes a second to flip it back up. I also like the handy slits for accessing the side cubby holes. There's a cut-out for the hatch light as well as the main anchor points for child seats. (They also said you can request holes for the other anchor points if you need them.)

Also included: 2 free dog biscuits.

Of course, the real test will be seeing how well it holds up when there are actual dogs placed inside, but so far I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Last edited by improvius; 06-19-2015 at 07:48 AM..
Appreciate 0