View Single Post
      04-04-2014, 10:31 AM   #26
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Activ3 View Post
They are X1 application. I work for PSI (precision-sport.com) and I'm testing the X1 kit for them right now. We work closely with BC (they're just down the street from us) and we should have the kit sorted and ready to go soon enough. There is a front swaybar clearance issue on my sDrive, which will be solved by including adjustable front endlinks. Pricing will be $995 shipped, including front camber plates. I have 7k/11k springs on it right now with appropriately valved shocks/struts and they feel great on the road and do fine on track as well, so we'll probably default these rates, with other rates available as a no-charge option.

I did not roll them at all. I had the car set pretty low with my street wheels on (19x8.5 et16 245/35/19 and 19x9.5 et24 275/35/19) and they rubbed until they had self clearanced the fenders a bit lol. I raised the car up for the track wheel/tire setup and they didn't rub at all. I'll post a picture of it on track at full compression when I get home and you'll be able to see the clearance.
Damn, so not only may I not need a fender roll for my 265 tires, but I probably could have gone for the ET20 wheels and skipped using a spacer......seems like the X1 has insane fender clearance compared to the e9x series. I can still return two of my wheels..I wonder if it's worth it to go with et20 instead of et35 on the front.
Appreciate 0