View Single Post
      11-22-2015, 03:18 PM   #33
xirsteon
Private
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vstolpner View Post
We checked out the Mazda's as well but didn't go for it as it didn't have memory seats as options. I'm 5'11" and my wife is 5' and its our only car so the memory seats were a must. As a bonus the side mirrors are part of the memory seats too!!

As for MPH you can code the car to show you speed in mph on the digital display. That said I don't get why US models have both mph and kph and Canadian models only show kph. Given how many Canadians drive to the states it's really annoying.
Let me make sure I understand this correctly. Are you saying that x1's memory seat numbers 1,2 syncs with the mirror settings as well for each driver? If you have the premium pkg that is? Or do you need to code this ? That'd cool. Also does the interior door handle light up when in the halos are on? I know that it has the led light on the exterior door handles.

As for the mph / kph options, it seems as though it was done intentionally. Speaking of CAN importing, a friend of mine just bought a 2006 911 that was originally imported from the U.S to CA and he told me today that it is much easier if the car was originally made for US than the other way around.
Appreciate 0