View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #22
FL1051
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X1 xDrive28i Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syle View Post
yes it is i haven't really seen it in person... i don't think i can sleep tonight... hahaha... today is a good day ...indeed a blessing to add on this thanksgiving month. my first bmw... and growing up dreaming to own one someday.... and seeing other kids play their bmw car toys wondering and picturing that someday i would be able to own one... i'm super happy... hehehe..and a bit sentimental... a dream come true.

when do you plan to order? i believe it's a good time right now since they are running a "holiday promo".. i got $500.00 off extra on the MSRP on top of the 6.5% off of the total "build your own MSRP.... With the options that i got it came up to be $41,145.00 - the discount of 6.5% = $38,470.58 - $500.00 = $37,970.58 (ultimate package, XLINE, etc. ) Good luck to you Stonex1... the combo looks sexy
I love your carbaby! That is the exact combination that I want. I haven't been able to find it on a lot, so I think I'm going to have to order it.

Question: what is the 6.5% discount that you mention? Where can I find out more about? Thanks, and my apologies for the slight thread jack.
Appreciate 0