09-20-2012, 10:40 PM   #23
BEAMERBOI
Photographer
United_States
Rep
Drives: x1 35i M version 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottRodW View Post
Any word on your settlement? My CA informed me today that BMW will be offering me a $500 credit toward accessories purchased at my dealership. I'm glad they're offering something, but our accessories choice here in the States is limited thus far. I can't get the floor liners or cargo mat that I want, and I won't buy $500 worth of BMW shirts, hats and coffee mugs ... I'm just not that guy.

Factoring in margins, what do you estimate this is actually costing BMW? $200?

And for the record, I'm still pissed!
My advice is don't settle for $500.00 is too cheap and credit ? Please.... I had a call from the person who's over seeing my complaint/ complaints giving my dash board addition to my problems. I had first requested one month paid car payment fro free total $752.62. She is looking to see if that amount could be rewarded to after the trouble I've been through with the new car. She also added that she could not guarantee that amount as well as credit it to me with just having a check cut to me from BMW. Today I had explained that to I had heard you could have them retro fitted for $1500.00 so included that into the notes... What good that does I have no idea but she did call me back to know how super pissed I was about this whole ordeal.... As for the dealer nota word or call....? A si would have imagined..... LOL

Another thing that pisses me off is I saw on this forum that someone got the run flat wheel insurance for $699.00 and I was charged $1200.00 and $699.00 was what I was charged last year but was told it had went up? Anyone else have this issue???? As after all the dust has settled I think I got a screwy deal...
Appreciate 0