View Single Post
      11-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #6
loukas135
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 xDrive28i M Sport

X1 for trade ... with a RAV4 or CR-V ;- )

As I predicted, Pierre Michaud, the worst automotive journalist in Canada, has confirmed that the new BMW X1 is nothing short than a Toyota Rav4 or a Honda CR-V.

The X1 is well served by it's engine and the 8 spreed transmission but that's about it. The steering is not well balanced as other BMW products for M. Michaud taste ... The interior is under anything offered by japanese ( oh pleaaaaaaze ).

The seats ( standards ) uncomfortable, and the dashboard ( which I really love on my X1 ) is sad, without any innovation.

Overall, the X1 isn't more pleasant to drive than a Toyota Rav4 (really ???).

He also claimed that "in the category" ( good laugh everybody ...) The CR-V was first class, the Tiguan was second (thank's for his high quality and reliability from Audi pieces) and the X1, last of the bunch.

Is it me or Audi finished dead last again in term of reliability in lasts reports ?

So, I'm glad that I finally know I bought some scrap from BMW, which has no driving pleasure of any sort, a sad interior, no finition quality and overall no handle to close the rear hatch ( I found two on mine but hey I must have mistaken two holes for some kind of handle) Geez .. I have two holes in my hatch !!!!!!! Damn it !!!!!

The guy is a pure BMW hater and a first class idiot for sure. Sorry, I had to say it. I just drive over 400 km of pure joy this weekend with my X1. Loving every minute of it
Appreciate 0