04-02-2017, 06:52 PM   #6
GTony
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2015 X3 F25 XDrive 28i M Sport

Hi MiniMike20,
What a shame as the 23d is a great car.
Your list is way to long for everything to be Resolved by your Warranty Expiration of around 1 Month Left.
They have already said they cant hear what your hearing and talk about doing back orders.
Don't let them drag you past Your Warranty with Promises and Back Ordering things. Who Pays?
You say they have issued a Puma Application for a Brand New Gearbox. How many More Applications are they going to issue AND if Past Your Warranty Date, Will They Expect You To Pay.

Get help from your Father and a General Lawyer's Advice, more heads are better than one. Then talk to the Owner of the BMW Dealership. You will only be bounced around by everyone else there.

1) You need them to buy back the car and arrange settlement.
2) OR I hope not, The Last Resort for them to give you An Extended Warranty OR You Buy One.
This Warranty would cover everything the car has. If you have to buy, make sure it's to yours/others Satisfaction before signing and most important the 1 Year Minimum Warranty is Covered for Repairs at all BMW Dealers. Hear any Warranty is covered by all BMW Dealers.

Hopefully you can dump this car back at the Dealers and walk away.
Sorry if I have stepped over the line with some of my comments. No one likes seeing this happening when buying a BMW.
Time is running.
Mike, I wish you the best of luck.
Appreciate 0