View Single Post
      06-09-2015, 09:21 AM   #16
balljack
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 | X1 35i | Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooombs View Post
Just picked up the car an hour ago (will get pics later tonight!) and I can't get my iPhone 6 Plus or my wife's iPhone 5C to connect for audio. The BT connects and I can make/receive calls but no music. When they connect the only services listed is telephone, no option or box for audio.

I've seen other threads of people having issues but I haven't found a solution that makes audio appear. The phones can definitely do it as it worked fine on the mini van we just traded in....

It's a new 2015 no line with the technology package/I drive. Would appreciate any help!
If you have the Technology package, you should be able to stream music via bluetooth. I too struggled at first to stream music via bluetooth. Sorry I forgot what I did to get it working. It's got to be in the idrive menu. You have to enable bluetooth music also (apart from voice, which is the default). I believe you also need to set something in the AUX portion in the idrive menu to point to your phone as the music source. Just keep trying, it should work.
Appreciate 0