View Single Post
      05-29-2015, 12:41 PM   #81
Cam330i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

X1_AJG

My dads side of the family resides in south bay! did you get yours from South Bay BMW?

lol

Look on my X1 in regards to the X-Line Package. I have Successfully retrofitted the X-line grilles and it looks amazing. THe X1 with the midnight blue looks better with the silver and aluminum as opposed to the black imho

be sure to get the X-line rockers from getbmwparts.com, i believe they are the cheapest and the best, i will be getting mine in august! lol

The X1 is still the best to be honest, it is such a joy to drive and im going to keep mine forever! I just don't understand why other people don't like it!

BMW has completely trumped Audi and Mercedes with the X1 being the most affordable and also being that the X1 is basically in a class of its own. Yeah i know MB has the GLA, but the beltline seems to high and i don't find it attractive tbh!

I think what BMW should do is just update the X1's interior to be on par with the current 3 series, the exterior looks fine to me tbh!

They should also not charge a crazy amount for a back up camera.

I am a good driver, not to be cocky, but the X1 would definitely benefit from a back up camera!

Please let me know how those Rocker's come along. there is also a HOW TO on how to do that if you search on the forums!
Appreciate 0