View Single Post
      05-07-2015, 09:39 PM   #9
PleaseAdvise
///M-Sport
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 2.8 M-Sport LMB on CR

As a former BMW internal service advisor that car never should have gotten CPO with curbed rims or a "leaky tire", and the parking brake not holding is a SAFETY issue they should have addressed. This dealer sounds like its cutting corners for sake of selling a vehicle to make numbers. Dont go back to that dealer as far as sales go. The reason I left the business was because of places like that. If bmw was alerted to them doing something shady like that, they will have to fix it and take a chargeback on the vehicle. It will also have to be recertified at their expense. Its in the Center Operations Manual, which is like a big book advising on how to CPO a car. I advise you to contact BMW NOW vs later. Otherwise it could be considered your fault. It may already be too late but calling and being strong on the subject will help.
When you call BMW
1. Ask them how they could CPO a car with those problems.
2. Complain that the dealer has pushed it off AND sold it to you in that condition. Regardless that should have been fixed WAY before that car hit the sales line.
3. If all else fails escalate until you get someone higher. Wanting to talk to a supervisor will get you through.
If those steps fail let me know.