05-19-2015, 02:59 PM   #1
NTTY
Second Lieutenant
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: G30 M550xi

Happy new owner of a MY 2015 midnight blue 20ix

Hello everyone,

Quick presentation of my new X1 20ix. I initially wanted to replace my 135i but I modified it so much and this car fits me so well that I couldn't. So I decided to keep it but to get a new daily car.

I wanted an x-Drive (very cool sytem that the new F48 will not have...) and I initially looked at the 3 and 4 series, but a special offer decided me to go with the X1, much cheaper, really different and still having the x-Drive. Plus I've never had a SUV before, so why not.

The other reason I went for the X1 is that it shares a lot with my E82 that I know quite well. I was curious about modifying the X1 (not to the extend of my 135 though, I won't go on a track with this one).

In terms of package and options, I guess this is quite different from what you have in the US, but basically I went for the following:
- Sport line with 18" staggered 323 wheels
- 8 speed auto gearbox
- Midnight blue
- Communication package (GPS, connected drive, extended phone connectivity, etc...)
- Visibility package (xenon, rain sensor, etc...)
- Comfort package (auto aircon, eco pro, cruise control, etc...)
- front and rear PDC
- Sunroof
- Black leather
- Heating seats
- HIFI system
- aluminium rails and chrome line
- Performance control
- ... maybe I forgot some

Here are some pictures when I took delivery:

Waiting the car to break in now, and after the first oil service, I'll start with some modifications to make it more to my taste.

I'll keep you posted.

Last edited by NTTY; 05-19-2015 at 03:08 PM..
Appreciate 0