Rep
Drives: e46 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta D View Post
That's kick ass player...
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
Awesome, nice to see someone else tracking the X1. Did you seriously fit 285 rubber up front and 295 in the back? Holy crap.

The amazing thing to me is that the people you were chasing didn't seem to leave you that much on the corners, just on the straights where you are clearly down on power. If you had another 50hp I bet you would have kept up just fine. Could just be that you're a better driver than them too.
Thanks man. I was able to fit the 285s up front on a 9" wheel et17, and the rear 295s on a 9.5" wheel et45. I had -2.8* F and -2.3* R camber though, 0 toe. The car really did handle pretty good for what it is, I was trying pretty hard to hang with the old silver Porsche in front of me, but he kept inching away down the straights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm6001 View Post
Do you have the JB4? I noticed your one gauge fluctuating, assuming its your boost level?
I do have a JB4. I should have mentioned that in map 1 the car would maintain higher boost levels for the entire 25 minute session, but in map 2 it would shut down to OEM power after about 15 minutes (Oil temp was getting too hot). I'm on 93 octance and it was roughly 65-80 degrees F at the track that weekend.