View Single Post
      03-25-2014, 11:14 PM   #6
cleung
Private
Rep
Drives: 1997 Z3 1.9,2014 X1 28i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeezzy View Post
Congrates!! I'm still waiting (a mth now) for mine to arrive so does it have red stitching in the dashboard as well? I'm hoping Australian models have them too coz they look better in the pics By TPMS are you referring to Tyre Pressure Indicator that I see as an option for MY14 X1 for Australian models which is on top of Run Flat indicator which comes standard. Also, where's the second cup-holder? Is it fixed inside the centre armrest??

Gloss black mirror caps are no extra cost option for AU models..

Jay
from what I understand the red stitching in the dash is for MY15 vehicles. tire pressure monitors are not even an option for Canadian X1's, we just have the FTM system which works off of the abs system. This is actually better for Canadians because our winters get cold enough that the toms sensors always go off in the winter when it gets really cold, where as the ftm system is not as sensitive. The second cup holder is a removable piece that is in the centre armrest put can be taken out and attached on the passenger side of the gear shifter. gloss black mirror caps are also a no cost option for Canadians as well.
1997 Z3 1.9
2014 X1 28i xdrive
Appreciate 0