View Single Post
      03-26-2014, 12:10 AM   #7
jaeezzy
Enthusiast
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 sDrive18d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleung View Post
from what I understand the red stitching in the dash is for MY15 vehicles. tire pressure monitors are not even an option for Canadian X1's, we just have the FTM system which works off of the abs system. This is actually better for Canadians because our winters get cold enough that the toms sensors always go off in the winter when it gets really cold, where as the ftm system is not as sensitive. The second cup holder is a removable piece that is in the centre armrest put can be taken out and attached on the passenger side of the gear shifter. gloss black mirror caps are also a no cost option for Canadians as well.
Thanks for that, will check on mine once I get my hands on it and will update here.. I'm hoping it has that stitching because the bmw.com.au has it in the "build your bmw" section but couldn't confirm it coz even dealer wasn't sure and site doesn't mention any info on the make year. However, for the 2nd cupholder, the ones in the demo in showroom here, it was fixed in the centre armrest. Anyways, patiently waiting to find those out myself...
Appreciate 0