View Single Post
      05-21-2014, 02:06 PM   #17
rchendesign
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 xDrive28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-2-sixty View Post
You need to retain the services of a lawyer who specializes in lemon law. This defect is substantially impairing your use and enjoyment of the vehicle and could potentially be dangerous if not addressed due to perhaps a design flaw or defect when the vehicle was being assembled. You...yourself should not approach BMW or your dealer with lemon law as they will disavow and claim they found nothing wrong...when in fact you know that not to be true. They know or could suspect that you are posturing for legal action. Your next step is to have a competent attorney approach BMW corp and its counsel to take the vehicle through the lemon law process in the state where you reside. Make sure you have all documentation from the dealer and all correspondence from BMW. Limit your phone calls and, going forward, all communication should be in writing. Good luck.
Thank you so much... I think you are right, I need to hire a lawyer.

And also, in the meeting in last week, the BMW engineer finally said, ''we would like to spend a few thousand dollars to make you happy." But yesterday, the dealer didn't give me any additional discount rather than anyone else could get. They valued my car $2k lower than the price on KBB, and gave me $5k discount only (which is already on their website).
Appreciate 0