View Single Post
      03-18-2018, 11:37 AM   #1226
Performancedieselpros
Banned
Rep
Drives: X6 m

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
So wait, you are happier when you are fatter and out of shape???? That is so bizarre to me.

What if you could be just as strong while being leaner. Shouldn’t that be the goal?

I get we all have different training methods and goals, but isn’t the end result to be fit and balanced for our health and overall well being?

I see so many guys, young and old obsessed with trying to get “Big” and sacrificing every health and fitness principle in the process.
You understand the balance of feeling and looking good, many don't nor do they care. Look at the fitness show world, even the chicks are obsessed with being bigger in categories such as figure and bikini. Post up an illusion by being dry and dehydrated, then look like a sloppy marshmallow the very next day once they refeed. (I hate fitness competitions, and fuck someone telling you whether you look good or not)

It's all about PR's or being lean, very few are in the between area of the 2.

By the time I'm at 11% it's wholly shit mode, but then again when I get to 4-5% I look at a goldfish cracker and bloat and feel watery.

8-10% is a happy balance for me personally, plus the swing in physical feeling is less.
Appreciate 1