10-16-2012, 03:15 AM   #1
Syle
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X1 -Mineral Grey

New Owner...need help/suggestions/color:Mineral Grey

Good early morning everyone,

I am new at this forum and i am glad to have found it. I have ordered a 2013 X1 sdrive28i with an XLine option, Mineral Grey Metallic for the exterior and Oyster Leather interior. Chrome Line exterior trim and aluminum Satin roof rails. Got the ultimate package. My first car ever ( my own name and credit line) hehehe... and has been my life long dream to own one.

Placed the order on the 8th of October and went on production October 13. I am super excited and yes the wait is killing me..... I have two concerns and i am sure that most of ya'll in here have some good advice and answers for me.

1. Does anyone of ya'll got a picture of an X1 with a Mineral Grey Metallic (it's not that it's going to change the order coz its been started already.) Initially, i wanted the mineral white metallic but my husband wanted the mineral grey instead. I thought it was a bit too dark but upon looking at some pictures of what a mineral Grey looks like,... i was fine with it... i just wanted to see it on an X1. I am nervous about the color.

2. I live in Texas and what are the guidelines for tinting and any suggestions.
3. How long did it take for ya'll to get your car once ordered? Sales guy said 6-8 weeks.. i'm wondering if some have gotten it earlier..

Thank you for your time.
Attached Images

Last edited by Syle; 10-16-2012 at 03:21 AM.. Reason: my name is in it
Appreciate 0