View Single Post
      03-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #138
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory breaker View Post
I see you posting a dyno with other mods. I guess in some wild scheme to minimize their revenue and ensure fewer customers adopt their products, Berger has decided to claim LESS power...40%+ less power, on their own website. Is that right?
There are no other mods besides an intake. Are you seriously claming an intake makes big power? If so, you're about to get laughed at.

Quote:
My point on the p-zeros is, just like your link to dynos of other peoples cars, and other peoples timeslips, you use a tirerack classification to convey how badass your "performance tires" are. Like we're in Gran Turismo on the original playstation or something - "stage 1 performance tires equipped!" In the realm of REAL performance tires, those do not exist. And you putting up a tirerack classification only proves the point we're trying to make - stop magazine racing and go back up these claims of yours.
No, my point with the P Zero's is that they are better performing than all season tires on the track. There are plenty of more aggressive tires out there, including the PS2's that many run on the M3. But I never said they are the best tires on earth; merely that they are performance tires (which they undoubtedly are are) and that they will yield improved times at the strip over all seasons.

Are you really going to try to dispute that?
Appreciate 0