View Single Post
      03-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #136
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory breaker View Post
It's very difficult to discuss with you - the arrogance, as well as the limited comprehension (maybe its just the internet and things not conveying right) is tough.
I have limited comprehension? Either you can't read or you're being blatantly willfully ignorant. Look below:

Quote:
Here's the bottom line and the point you missed. You have a tune on an otherwise stock N55, right? You say 100whp right? And per your post, that 100whp is good for "a full second" off of the stock 1/4, which should apparently be enough to beat an M3...again based upon your extensive experience....researching. other peoples. cars. on the internet.

From JB's website:

So regardless of your posted dynos, the manufacturer of this tune themselves says less.

But regardless....frankly I could be wrong there, maybe their site is out of date, maybe it's a different map or whatever. I don't know these cars as well as just about anyone on this thread. So have at it.
LOL, the dyno I posted was from the people that made my tune as well! Notice the www.burgerturning.com on top?It's on Map 5 with the new ISO firmware. Look, it's clear you don't have any understanding of N55 tuning - and that's OK, it's not your car. Look at the dyno for yourself - 100hp to the wheels.

Quote:
the only p-zeros you are going to see are in the parking lot. Calling them a performance tire as if you have some serious rubber is going to get you laughed at, and maybe even kicked off of the track depending on the type of event.
That is ridiculous. P Zero's are allowed at pretty much any kind of track that don't require r compounds. They're not performance slicks, but to insinuate there are no traction gains over all seasons is downright ignorant.

Quote:
Here's what you could do - instead of posting everyone else's results, go to the track yourself. Go to the dyno yourself. Go do something yourself other than brag about hypothetical kills. Then we'll gladly listen.
Hard to do when the track isn't open. I've already said I will once it does, and I've even invited an M3 owner to race me on video. Curiously, so far nobody has taken me up on my offer.
Appreciate 0