View Single Post
      07-03-2009, 02:10 AM   #56
Takumi587
///M3 Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05' M3 and 21' Tesla Model 3

Garage List
First of all from what I read in an investment magazine is that BMW and Mercedes have been having huge drops in their sales. Thus, they needed to come up with alternatives ASAP to bring back their market up. And so they brought the 1 series and now this X1 to the states with the intention to just get some sales going.

I don't know why many of you believe it to look good because to me it looks rushed and UGLY. As you can see the Drive gear box is not even the updated version as in the new vehicles on the road (like the Z4s). The design is just TERRIBLE! I even think the X6 looks ugly too. And now these random GT versions of the 5 series and 3 series coming over... geez

I think Mercedes and Audi's nowadays look just way better than all the new BMWs coming out. The only one that I believe looks good in the line up still is the X5, 3 series coupe, M5 and that's it. And well the new Z4 actually is hands down a beautiful car too. Other than those

This is just my .02 cents. I mean beauty is the eye of the beholder. Only simply stating my mind.

And it looks as if there is no trunk space and prolly heavier than the 1 series... Honestly, this X1 to me is a joke.
Appreciate 0