12-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
skylineguv
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 Macan Turbo, Jet Black

Soon to be new X1 owner

Greetings from another soon to be X1 owner

Since my family is soon to be expanding somewhat with my step daughter moving in with us full time, it suddenly dawned on me about a week ago that having a pair of E92 335i xDrives in the garage (one's mine, the other belongs to the Mrs) wasn't necessarily particularly family friendly.....we have the right number of doors, unfortunately they're spread between two cars.
Started looking for something that would add the extra doors we need, a bit more space, but not too much weight and definitely no appreciable loss in performance. I didn't want another 3 series as the bloody things are EVERYWHERE!
Saw the pics of 'Endless Details' X1 and was hooked. Big shoutout to 'Endless Details' (Tim) for all his helpful info that should see me running on my E92 KW coilovers and new wheels when spring rolls around.

Took a 35i out for a test drive, worked the numbers, and signed on the dotted line today for a 2013 X1 35i.
Le Mans Blue, M-Sport pkg, Black Nevada Lthr, Prem pkg, Exec Pkg, Nav and Com Pkg, rear view cam, H/K audio.
Wasn't fussed about the H/K audio, but they had an exact match to my wish list inventory wise that also had the H/K.....managed to work a decent deal so I didn't mind.
Pick it up on Tuesday evening! Looking forward to the change and the challenge of adding my own slant to the X1.
Appreciate 0