View Single Post
      01-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
TKM399
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 GL450, 2013 X1 X28i

My X1 has finally arrived, pictures included.

When we walked into BMW of Mountain View, it was relatively busy day and there were not a lot of sales associates who seem interested in helping us. Then out of nowhere, Scot Pleski came over and talked to us about what we wanted. He was not pushy at all and really helpful. After a great test drive, we were sold on the X1 as the car we wanted. He spent a lot of time finding what the car we exactly wanted, but we left empty handed for I promised myself I would shop around. Low and behold, we went to Sonnen, Peter Pan, and San Francisco. The sales agents that helped us said they could not get us the car we wanted (that Scot had found, it was allotted to a dealership in Southern California) and overall, they were very pushy, spent very little time with us, and were not willing to meet us half way.

A quick call to Scot, some painless discussions, and two weeks later, we are proud owners of our dream BMW (a car that was definitely not easy to get).

A big thanks to Scot, who went above and beyond our expectations and helped us get the car we wanted. If you are in the market for a BMW, I highly recommend contacting Scot at BMW Mountain View. We did not regret it and will never buy a BMW from anyone else!

xDrive 28i X line
Black sapphire metallic
Nevada leather
Cold weather package
Lighting package
Ultimate package
paddle shifters
satin roof rails
chrome exterior trim
bmw apps
sat radio

I paid invoice + 375, thanks guys!

Last edited by TKM399; 01-15-2013 at 12:15 AM..
Appreciate 0