View Single Post
      08-23-2011, 03:08 AM   #5
AusX1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X1 2.0D Sport

Definitely go for sports seats (in any BMW really). The level of support,comfort and adjustability is great. (would be even better if you optioned electric memory positioning for each driver - saved in the keys' memory) I have found sports suspension to be very comfortable and not harsh at all. X1's more car than SUV unlike the X3. New X3 can have variable suspension which would be nice. My MSport X1 feels great - low centre of gravity (can be very high to with seat raised), the sports seats, great feel to the sports wheel, nice short leather manual gearshift so everything you have contact with in the car has a great feel to it. I've spent a three hour stint in the back and legroom's good, but not as comfy as the fronts. Kids haven't complained back there at all.
Power from 2.0Diesel is fine, not mindblowing at all, but then I don't go much over 100kph with police and speedcameras so common nowdays.
Interior plastics are good, mine has aluminium trim which is all good. Not too much plasticy bling suits me fine.
Appreciate 0