86Zed
Get off my lawn
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2 View Post
Excellent comparison, you are lucky to have both.
Agreed! Thank you for the kind words - and folks do move on from even the greatest of cars, helps to plant the idea that you might be interested especially if it is well taken care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
I look at cars all the time, sometimes feel like I'm cheating on my Z4MC. I'd love to have the right P-car, (love the 993's) and a bunch more but then I see the MCOUPE in the driveway.....fuckin' good looking' car.
Exactly! Sometimes the idea of a >10+ year old car gets to me without a dedicated DD to back it up, and so I have shopped the Focus RS, Miata ND and still looking to drive an M2. At the end of the day I doubt anything short of 911 or Lotus could match the experience and sense of occasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD ///M4 View Post
Driving the 2006 Z4 M Roadster back-to-back with the 2016 M4 Coupe certainly shows the difference that 10 years makes in automotive technology. I love them both though, and their differences only make each one more desireable on its own merits.
Excellent collection, sir! I crossed paths with a roadster the other weekend on a perfect spring day, tad jealous I couldn't drop the top. To be honest, I pulled the engine figures from google search and wikipedia, blame them for the error. I do have an intake and exhaust, doubtful I am netting much in terms of gains especially 10 years into the life of the car.

My only fault in the new cars is knowing I will never be able to easily maintain or complete work on it myself. I have no doubt the M4 is a rocket.
Appreciate 0