View Single Post
      03-16-2017, 05:10 PM   #10
Jillybeans
Registered
Rep
Drives: X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermeister View Post
Ok. I have a 2012 X1 since January of this year. Everything was fine since a month ago. I would drive my car, go to places and when I go back to my car and put my smart key in the ignition, nothing... No lights, no radio, no sound, no nothing...(Can't unlock my car with my key too) Sometimes I have to wait 10 minutes or hours for it to go away. Sometimes even my alarm go off for 5 minutes! This problem also occurred when I tried to start my car for the first time of the day.

I wen't to get my car battery checked and everything is fine (battery ground also). The problem is not my key, because when I wait and everything goes back to normal, the clock in my car goes back to 00:00, just if the contact between the battery and the computer was lost.

As I write this message my car is at a garage, for the past 4 days now, and the guy is an ''electrical problem pro'' and he can't find the problem. I haven't touched my car for 3 days before going to the garage and now the problem won't happen while he's working on it...

I'm a bit desperate now...

Any luck some of you might know what the problem is?

Thank you, sorry for my bad english third language
Hi, I have the exact same issue and same model, can you please tell me what the problem and fix was? My car is completely dead today. I had taken it in to the BMW dealership a month prior and asked them to troubleshoot they were unable to find anything...now it's completely dead. No hazard light, nothing....had to manually open the doors and truck. ��
Appreciate 0