Twix
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 e91

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus View Post
Mine is in exceptional shape (literaly) with 40,000 km on board and fully loaded plus extra 3 years warranty over basic and I was playing with the ideea of selling it so I can order a new one before the FWD will show up. I don't know how they keep the value but I was very dissapointed by what I have seen so far. Yeah ,many dont have lighting package, professional audio, convenience package, etc, but people are dumb, they just look in kijiji and start comparing...
The dealership is a big time crook, the offer was in a mid twienties. I asked the guy if he is on something...
My dealer gave me a number of 28k for mine after just a year. Looking around on trader.ca etc and I could easily sell mine for mid 30's. The dealer is a ripoff. They had an '12 M3 during the summer time that they wanted 85k for. I told them I might as well buy a new M4. They wouldn't budge on the price.

I understand they need to make money on the sale, but they seem to really low ball. When it comes time for me to get a new car, I'll definitely never trade my car in and sell it privately.
2002 Land Rover Discovery II - 3" lift & 33s
Appreciate 0