View Single Post
      08-31-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
Edmom5
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW G06 X6 M50i

Diesel performance results using RaceChip Pro tuning box for my 23d

Hi all

Just wanted to share my experience with a diesel performance tuning box from RaceChip in Germany. I did lot of searching on the internet and fnally settled on th RaceChip Pro (http://www.racechip.de/racechip-chip...3d-3646-r.html)

Like most people, I was skeptical about the touted performance improvements whilst at the same time improving economy - but boy was I wrong!!

I've now had the unit in my car for over a month, and the results are simply phenomenal! HEAPS of extra power - very noticable indeed. But the real added bonus is that I've improved my fuel consumption by a full 1.0 litre per 100kms!! Unbelievable! So much so that I am almost geting 1000km per tank - averaging 6.4l/100km now.

And there is NO downside so far - it took 10 minutes to install, can be easily removed before a service, and does not increase any black smoke from exhaust or change idle and drivablity characteristics!

I am based in Australia and have no affiliation with the place I bought it from, but thought that others would want to know my experience in case they want to do so. Would HIGHLY recommend this mod.
Appreciate 0